I don't know about you....but... the holidays put me in a very special and festive mood to want to imbibe a little extra. What I mean by extra is making my drinks extra (if you know what I mean hehehe). So, this is my fast and easy Pumpkin Sweet n' Spiced Wine Spritzer that I"ll be drinking the rest of October. It's fun...a little weird..and, of course, involves pumpkin.
If you try it, please post your photos and your thoughts on the recipe with the hashtag #RedHeadPumpkinSpiced
- Winemaker, Marisa
- 4 oz. RedHead Rosé
- 1 oz. pumpkin spice liquor
- 3 oz. sprite
- cinnamon stick for garnish
- Add ice to a low ball glass.
- Pour in the pumpkin spice liquor and the wine.
- Stir then top off the glass with 3 oz of sprite.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick (for instagram and fanciness, of course!)