YWCA Mahoning Valley and Youngstown Business Incubator are proud to present the Women's Entrepreneurship Day Conference on Saturday, February 9. Women in any stage of the entrepreneurship journey, from idea to product, will get insight on how to build, grow, and find success in their business as they network with other women, connect with resources, and learn from successful area entrepreneurs.
- Deanna Fusillo, Founder of Sassy Girl Media, LLC and The Startup Circle
- Dr. Helen Muga, Professor of Engineering at Baldwin Wallace University and Founder of Pacific Water
- Marisa Sergi, Founder and CEO of RedHead Wine
- Carmella Williams, Director of Diversity and Inclusion at YBI and Founder of Carmella Marie, Inc.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. Continental breakfast and lunch included.
RSVP by February 4.
Vendor Table Options:
- Nonprofits and Organizations: register for a $5 resource table to share information about your work. Please, no sale of merchandise at this level.
- Businesses and Entrepreneurs: register for a $10 vendor table to advertise and sell your products.
Support for this event is provided by the Coca-Cola Foundation and YWCA USA.
For more information, please contact Varada at (330) 746-6361 ext. 112 or email@example.com.
Online registration is available at https://ywcaybi2019.eventbrite.com